Our simplest high performance memory foam mattress, Emma is a great value, yet still built with premium materials for a better night's sleep. A perfect mattress for guest or kid rooms and an excellent choice for dorm rooms with both Twin XL and Full XL options.
Emma features a 0.75 inch top layer of memory foam, 5.25 inch dense layer of responsive foam, and a quilted polyester fabric cover with stitched padding for an extra layer of comfort. Emma easily stores away when not in use and comes compressed, vacuum-packed, rolled, and sealed in a small portable box. Foam meets fire resistant standards and fully decompresses in about 2 hours during the summer, and 72 hours during the winter.
- Please allow up to two days to expand fully.
- Boxspring or foundation are optional.
- Slatted bases should be less than 3” apart.
- Materials: .75" Memory Foam + 5.25" Responsive Base
- Features a quilted polyester fabric cover with stitched padding.
- Size Options: Twin (75"L x 39"W x 6"H), Twin XL (80.5L x 39.5"W x 6" H), Full (75.5"L x 54.5"W x 6"H), Full XL (80.5"L x 54.5W x 6"H), Queen (80.5"L x 60"W x 6"H), King (80.5"L x 77.5"W x 6"H)
- Mattress Height: 6"
- Warranty: 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Free Nationwide Shipping. Always.
In this day and age, when you see something you like, you want it. And you want it fast. With an average shipping time of 7-10 business days for in-stock items, you can enjoy your new furniture with hardly any wait. And since Watson Loft's collection of furniture typically requires assembly, it's easier and more cost effective for us to ship. So we've decided to absorb those shipping fees meaning you can save even more on our already affordably comfortable furniture.
We ship most in-stock decor, accents and small furniture items to arrive via UPS or FedEx in an estimated 1-2 weeks. Items shipped direct from the manufacturer may incur a longer lead time. Quicker ship times may be available. Please contact us for information and availability.
Standard Shipping Times
We curated our Watson Loft brand with items that are economically priced and that typically ship fast and easy. In most cases, you will typically receive your items within 7 - 10 business days after placing your order. However, larger items such as beds, dining tables, etc, may require additional shipping and processing time. Please note that all delivery times are estimates and are in no way guaranteed. When your order has shipped from the manufacturer, we will send you a shipment confirmation email that will include your tracking number.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
- From time to time shipping may be delayed due to a lack of product availability. Backordered items will be shipped when they are received in stock. In the event of any delay, we will notify you by email.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Items from Watson Loft cannot be shipped to a PO box.
- If you would like to delay a shipment, please do so by emailing customer service at email@example.com prior to placing your order. Please note, product availability cannot be held and therefore stock cannot be guaranteed at the time you'd like it shipped.
- If you are unavailable or refuse any shipments from us for any reason other than damages, you will be held responsible for the cost of shipping that we incurred, plus the cost of returning the package to us and a restocking fee (20% of the order value).