Revitalize your dining decor with the Baron Velvet Dining Chair. Graceful, minimalist lines blend seamlessly with the lush comfort of soft, stain-resistant performance velvet upholstery, dense foam padding, and rests atop gold stainless steel tapered legs. Baron's versatile vintage modern style makes this ideally suited for a variety of rooms. Place Baron in the dining room or kitchen as a dining chair, or in the living room, entryway, or bedroom as an accent chair. This modern accent dining chair supports up to 300 lbs.
- Material: Performance Velvet, Metal
- Finish Options: 5 options to choose from
- Dimensions: 19"W x 23.5"D x 34"H
- Seat Dimensions: 17.5"L x 19"W x 19"H
Free Nationwide Shipping. Always.
In this day and age, when you see something you like, you want it. And you want it fast. With an average shipping time of 7-10 business days for in-stock items, you can enjoy your new furniture with hardly any wait. And since Watson Loft's collection of furniture typically requires assembly, it's easier and more cost effective for us to ship. So we've decided to absorb those shipping fees meaning you can save even more on our already affordably comfortable furniture.
We ship most in-stock decor, accents and small furniture items to arrive via UPS or FedEx in an estimated 1-2 weeks. Items shipped direct from the manufacturer may incur a longer lead time. Quicker ship times may be available. Please contact us for information and availability.
Standard Shipping Times
We curated our Watson Loft brand with items that are economically priced and that typically ship fast and easy. In most cases, you will typically receive your items within 7 - 10 business days after placing your order. However, larger items such as beds, dining tables, etc, may require additional shipping and processing time. Please note that all delivery times are estimates and are in no way guaranteed. When your order has shipped from the manufacturer, we will send you a shipment confirmation email that will include your tracking number.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
- From time to time shipping may be delayed due to a lack of product availability. Backordered items will be shipped when they are received in stock. In the event of any delay, we will notify you by email.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Items from Watson Loft cannot be shipped to a PO box.
- If you would like to delay a shipment, please do so by emailing customer service at email@example.com prior to placing your order. Please note, product availability cannot be held and therefore stock cannot be guaranteed at the time you'd like it shipped.
- If you are unavailable or refuse any shipments from us for any reason other than damages, you will be held responsible for the cost of shipping that we incurred, plus the cost of returning the package to us and a restocking fee (20% of the order value).