Take a deep breath and exhale because you've found your pathway to that perfect sleep. Topped with gel-infused memory foam to keep your body climate steady, the mattress dissipates your body heat while quickly conforming to your weight and position. Sleep peacefully with an open cell ventilated memory foam solution that relieves pressure points, reduces bounce between two sleepers and delivers welcome relief from the aches and pains of traditional mattresses.
The mattress comes vacuum-packed and rolled to fit into an easily portable box. It takes 2 to 4 hours for the mattress to expand most of the way and a day to expand fully. Includes a removable stretch knit diamond patterned cover. Box spring or foundation are optional. Slatted bases should be less than 3" apart.
- Materials: Gel-Infused Memory Foam
- Color: White
- Dimensions: Choose from Available Sizes
- Twin: 75"L x 39"W x 10"H, Full: 75"L x 54"W x 10"H, Queen: 80"L x 60"W x 10"H, King: 80"L x 76"W x 10"H
- Thickness Options: 6", 8", 10"
- Aveline is CertiPUR-US® certified by accredited independent testing laboratories so you can be confident that the memory foam is made without formaldehyde, ozone depleters, mercury and other heavy metals, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants, and is low on VOC.
10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Free Nationwide Shipping. Always.
In this day and age, when you see something you like, you want it. And you want it fast. With an average shipping time of 7-10 business days for in-stock items, you can enjoy your new furniture with hardly any wait. And since Watson Loft's collection of furniture typically requires assembly, it's easier and more cost effective for us to ship. So we've decided to absorb those shipping fees meaning you can save even more on our already affordably comfortable furniture.
We ship most in-stock decor, accents and small furniture items to arrive via UPS or FedEx in an estimated 1-2 weeks. Items shipped direct from the manufacturer may incur a longer lead time. Quicker ship times may be available. Please contact us for information and availability.
Standard Shipping Times
We curated our Watson Loft brand with items that are economically priced and that typically ship fast and easy. In most cases, you will typically receive your items within 7 - 10 business days after placing your order. However, larger items such as beds, dining tables, etc, may require additional shipping and processing time. Please note that all delivery times are estimates and are in no way guaranteed. When your order has shipped from the manufacturer, we will send you a shipment confirmation email that will include your tracking number.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
- From time to time shipping may be delayed due to a lack of product availability. Backordered items will be shipped when they are received in stock. In the event of any delay, we will notify you by email.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Items from Watson Loft cannot be shipped to a PO box.
- If you would like to delay a shipment, please do so by emailing customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order. Please note, product availability cannot be held and therefore stock cannot be guaranteed at the time you'd like it shipped.
- If you are unavailable or refuse any shipments from us for any reason other than damages, you will be held responsible for the cost of shipping that we incurred, plus the cost of returning the package to us and a restocking fee (20% of the order value).